Associate Member Benefits
Membership in ORLA affords you more opportunities to build your business with Oregon and SW Washington's foodservice and lodging establishments. We put you in direct contact with the owners, operators and purchasing decision makers for the hospitality industry. Here are just some of the benefits of membership:
- Increase brand awareness, visibility: Only members are included in ORLA's online preferred vendor directory and in the annual Buyer's Guide mailed directly to more than 10,000 decision makers.
- Build lasting relationships, increase sales effectiveness: We provide unique avenues and opportunities to build your business through event sponsorship or as a participant.
- Reduce costs and increase reach: ORLA offers members-only display ad pricing for placement in Main Ingredient, Lodging News and online. ORLA publications are mailed directly to every establishment of record, not just members, strengthening your investment per impression and reach.
- Leverage your membership: We always encourage the industry to buy from members whenever possible. Our team works hard to help drive business your direction and include your business in the preferred vendor directory in calls on members.
- Improve direct marketing: Whether a targeted, strategic approach or industry-wide outreach, ORLA assists your efforts by giving you access to our comprehensive industry database.
- Member-only pricing: Enjoy savings typically in excess of your membership dues when you participate in the biggest industry trade show in Oregon and Washington – regardless of where you're headquartered.
- Align your business with your customers: Whether or not you choose to include your status as an ORLA member on your own website, an associate membership tells your best customers that you're invested in their success!
Contact membership for more information.