Office Supplies, Furniture, Print Services, Promotional Products & More
Office Depot, founded in 1986, is the world's leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel - from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce.
As an Office Depot customer you will have access to Office Depot's exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power, and ease in economizing your operations. Enjoy customer service from Office Depot that is unmatched in the industry.
Members interested in participating in this program can sign-up online with Office Depot.
- Up to 80% off Manufacturers Suggested List Price.
- A core list of 175+ frequently ordered, deeply discounted products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom tailored list you can choose any other product in the Business Services Division full line catalog at 10% off retail published prices (excludes technology products).
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total account management and customer satisfaction.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- In addition to office supplies you'll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, and lunchroom/janitorial provisions.
- Discount program for your employees.
- The Office Depot team will provide you with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.
For more information, visit the Office Depot website or contact Stewart Craner at 503.806.9738 or Stewart.Craner@OfficeDepot.com.