Restaurant Member Benefits
Membership in ORLA means being part of the only organization in the state devoted to protecting and promoting the interests of the hospitality industry. Not only does membership afford you a number of benefits, it also validates the efforts to support our industry.
Protecting your interests.
ORLA deploys one of the most effective government affairs teams working to stop bad policy and support laws intended to help your business succeed. During the 2015 Legislative Session, ORLA succeeded in protecting the hospitality industry on several fronts. Download the Defending the Hospitality Industry summary illustrating average annual savings for establishments.
ORLA continues to push for measures that foster economic growth and prosperity for our industry and our state.
- ORLA helped stop several minimum wage increase bills, lottery casino labeling, and audits for unused gift cards.
- ORLA helped mitigate the impact of paid sick leave laws and workers' compensation costs.
Regional representatives and other ORLA staff are focused on responding to the needs of our members – right in your own backyard.
- ORLA helped pass a two-year moratorium on local labor laws.
- ORLA is the ONLY statewide association defending your business from local meals taxes and other unfair local government revenue schemes targeting our industry.
Group buying power.
ORLA has negotiated group programs designed to help your business reduce costs and eliminate headaches.
- ORLA group programs include Workers' Comp, Property and Liability, credit card processing, HR services, office products and more.
Training and development.
ORLA offers industry training you need – including the mandatory Alcohol Server and Food Handler training – valid statewide and available online when you need it.
- ORLA provides personalized training for your employees at your business, and professional development opportunities around the state.
- ORLA offers training and certification that meets state requirements and exceeds employers' expectations.
Contact membership for more information.